HATCH pitch is the revolutionary pitch competition for tech startups making life better. This pitch event has been part of the popular SXSW program schedule since 2012 and this trend is set to continue in 2016.
Have you got a startup with great potential? Do you have what it takes to stand in front of VC’s, angel investors, and industry leaders and defend the right to say that you’re the next tech giant? Well, if you have answered YES, you could be one of twelve early stage tech companies from around the world to pitch their business plans to a panel of rock star judges at HATCH pitch 2016.
This year, the hatch pitch Judges are looking for tech startups in IT, Health, Energy, Enterprise Software, Entertainment, Media, Mobile, Wearables, Big Data, Space, Smart Cities, and Cloud Computing.
Final deadline for application is 20th of January 2016
- Company’s product / service must have launch date after December 31, 2014 and before June 30, 2016.
- Companies will be allowed to submit only 1 product / service to HATCH pitch.
- Founders must retain some portion of ownership in the company
- Received less than $3 million in funding from 3rd party investors as of December 1, 2015.
- Presenter must actively participate in HATCH pitch coaching.
- Each startup must have 2 individuals in attendance at the HATCH pitch event.
Apply here http://www.hatchpitch.com/#applications-open