In a bid to find and empower 1000 platform builders who could use the wealth of experience of Alibaba in China, leveraging it to their own success, Jack Ma birthed the eFounders fellowship. eFounders Fellowship comes as a two-week course for entrepreneurs in developing countries that are operating open, platform-based businesses in the following spaces:
3. Big data
Some benefits of the eFounders fellowship includes:
>A first-hand exposure to and learning about ecommerce innovations from China and around the world. This would enable growth and a more inclusive development model for all.
>Building of creative frameworks by members, based on prior expertise and new learnings that can be applied to their own home markets.
>Participating entrepreneurs get several tools to improve their own ventures
You must be:
• Entrepreneurs in the digital and technology space operating open platforms related to eCommerce, Logistics, Fintech, Big Data or Tourism;
• Applicant must be Authentic, open-minded and altruistic leaders of the new economy;
• At an inflection point in their careers;
• Looking to move from success to significance with integrity, vision and drive;
• Founders or co-founders of an officially registered digital technology venture in a country in Africa;
• Female entrepreneurs are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Under the age of 35 preferred;
Application Deadline: May 4th, 2018 (2pm China UTC+8)
Program Schedule: June 19th – 29th, 2018
Location: Alibaba Xixi Campus – Hangzhou, China
Class Size: 40 spaces