Accelerator Kenya Spring 17 is an accelerator programme organised by Merck – a leading science and technology company in the areas of Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials based in Germany.
Are you a true innovator willing to take your Startup to the next level?
Merck invites entrepreneurs operating in the digital healthcare space and willing to commit to the entire 3 months program to apply.
If you have a solution for healthcare in Africa and are looking for a long term partnership and support beyond financing, then Accelerator Kenya Spring 17 is the place to be.
The accelerator provides
- Financial support up to $30,000 for your team
- Accommodation & office space in the center of Nairobi, Kenya.
- Access to a global network with 50,000+ industry leaders and investors.
- Deep-dive mentoring sessions to bring your startup to the next level.
- Travel & conference opportunities to enrich your international experience as well as the possibility to expand your network through the Silicon Valley extension program.
The Application Deadline is December 19th, 2016 and more information about the programme could be found on the Accelerator website